- Lycra Pro Tech+ fabric improves the cyclist's performance ensuring a decrease in muscle vibration and reducing fatigue during activity. It is resistant to pilling and abrasion offering protection against UV rays (UPF 50+).
- Enduro Hi-Density 8mm Coolmax Pad; the Coolmax lining drawing away perspiration and increasing your comfort.
- Pro grip band around the legs which sit comfortably against the skin keeping the legs from rising up without causing irritation.
- Fluoro yellow colour detailing to grip bands for increased visibility.
- Microperforated mesh suspenders for the ultimate support and breathe-ability.
- Sublimated design.
Top product features
- Lycra Pro Tech+ fabric.
- Resistant to pilling and abrasion.
- Coloured reinforced flat lock seams.
- Anatomic design for a 'second skin' fit that doesn't restrict movement.
- Decreases muscle vibration during activity.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Enduro Hi-Density Coolmax 8mm pad.
- micro-perforated mesh braces..
- Professional silicon grip bands.
- Reflective strip on leg grip band.
- Protection against UV rays (UPF 50+).
Proper Cycling Bib Shorts are designed for the discerning rider, comfort and performance is key. Hand crafted by Spanish bespoke clothing designers Mobel, our Proper Race Season Bib Shorts are a cyclist's essential, combining the finest Italian fabrics and latest in sportswear technology.
Proper Cycling Bib Shorts have been engineered to fit the body as a second skin. An anatomic design with coloured flat lock seams enables a close fit that supports your freedom of movement and performance.
The high-specification 220g Lycra Pro Tech+ fabric, by Carvico Italy, improves your endurance by compressing your leg muscles reducing vibration and fatigue. Pro Tech + is resistant to pilling and abrasion and offers protection against UV rays (UPF 50+.)
Performance enhancing fabrics which minimise that tired muscle ache whilst maintaining their look and shape. A piece of kit that will last all those endurance rides not to mention offering protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Mobel's Coolmax Hi-Density 8mm padded insert. Coolmax moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Coolmax also features anti-bacterial and anti-odour properties.
Proper Continental Cycling fit
This is serious cycling kit made by craftspeople in one of the hubs of Spanish professional cycling Murcia, so sizing is as you would expect for European continental cycling clothing, very similar to most other Spanish and Italian cycling clothing brands. If you're not used to this or have used American clothing before, then sizing up, from a medium to large for example, is a sensible idea. Of course we are more than happy to exchange sizes on any garments after you've tried them on at home, please don't ride in them though. Please return them with the original packaging and tags still in tact.
Delivery & returns
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide a FREE exchange or refund on any item, whichever you prefer.
Items should be returned with the original packaging and with any labels still attached and be in a new and unused condition, within 14 days of purchase.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the items that you want and to return the other items for a refund.
Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
To arrange a return, please contact us by email email@example.com
We will endeavour to dispatch your order the day it has been received. All items are sent recorded 1st class delivery.